Sunday 30 September 2012

Sinking


Dunno when I lost it
Pray I'm reclaiming it
Dunno if I'm redeemable

Lord help me
I used to be Jesus baby
I love dt name
Its in my signature
But when old friends refer to me like dt
I'm overcome wit shame
I'm totally unworthy now

What happpened?
Jesus has disowned me
Or did I disown him
With d path I took

D voice
I chose to listen to d voice of my own desires
I defiled several times the Lord's temple
I'm so unworthy

But David inspires me
Despite everything, ur mercy prevailed
David was regarded as a man after God's own heart

Lord I'm unworthy
With a repentant heart
I ask dt u mold me, break me
Bless me wit ur grace
I want to obey ur voice nd
Not continue to be a slave to my desires

I became a useless vessel
I no longer hear u
Silence is all I get
Like a bulb wit no light
I've bin cut off

Redeem me blessed saviour
I'm sorry- I give myself back to u
Help me my true love
Help me know u anew

Merciful God yet consuming fire
Please have mercy
I want to hold on to the finish
I want to hold on to d end
I would finish well

No comments:

Post a Comment